It is very important that you please read the following terms and conditions. When you place an order with us, we will assume you’ve read and agreed with them.
- We will ensure that all items are in good condition before being shipped to you and also that the packaging offers sufficient protection for your items. Therefore, we will not be responsible if the parcel is damaged or lost.
- ‘Designer inspired’ items means that the items are based on fashion designers’ actual items and are not the genuine branded goods. Therefore, we will not entertain any complaints that the items aren’t genuine branded goods, nor refund or accept returns after purchase if this is the reason for wanting a refund/return.
- There may be slight differences with the measurements or color shown between the pictures on your computer monitor and of the real items, so we will not entertain complaints of these minor differences.
- Goods sold are not exchangeable nor refundable.
- Should your parcel be returned to us for any reason, unless due to our negligence, you will have to bear postage fees a second time.
- If there are any unforeseen circumstances that will delay postage, we will inform you about it. Once your order has been shipped, we will notify you about it and give you its tracking number.
- We will not be held responsible for your parcel after it’s been shipped and you’ve been notified of it and its tracking number.
- Once the order and payment has been made, we will accept that as your agreement to our terms & conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our terms & conditions, policies and store at any time.
Thank you for reading and for your understanding!